Friday, February 27, 2009

Kate Walsh feeling insecure following marriage split


Private Practice (and occasionally Grey's Anatomy) beauty Kate Walsh is speaking out for the first time since her separation from husband Alex Young was made public. She sat down for a tell-all interview in Redbook, and touched a lot of things, including that she has become really insecure.

I second-guess myself all the time. I make a decision and then wonder if I made the wrong choice. Sometimes I come off as confident, but really I am a quivering little wharf rat underneath who is radically insecure and deeply in need of love and understand.

As bad as I do feel for her, partly because I think she's insanely gorgeous, she was engaged to the guy for a month before they ended up getting engaged, and then got married a few months later. That's really not nearly enough time to get to know someone. I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did! (15 months) But at any rate, good luck to Kate. We hope she finds what she's looking for (a guy named Jadd.)

No comments: