Friday, February 13, 2009

Sandra Bullock talks babymaking


Sandra Bullock sat down with In Style magazine to talk about a bunch of stuff, including whether or not she wants children with her husband Jesse James.

I have family in spades. I walk into our house, and it is chaos. Everything we do is about the kids. I haven't had children biologically. I had shut that off; then I met Jesse, and it turned on again. I was like, 'Oh, that's that feeling.' But we realized we had to take care of some other things on this planet first. I hope to God when we get to a place where all is safe, calm, happy and healthy, it's not too late. Not until recently was it that time to say OK. It's now OK. If I waited too long, it's because we were supposed to do other things. If it is just too late? There are millions of children on this planet that I would be honored to call my own.

She also said that since she's turned 40, sex is better, which makes me want to skip the next 15 years of my life. Or just seduce her away from her husband -- whatever's easier.

No comments: