Friday, February 20, 2009

More celebrity reactions to Chris Brown/Rihanna situation


A few more celebrities have offered their reactions about Chris Brown's bitch ass beating Rihanna. Check them out below. (And just a heads up, I'll be posting a pic of a beaten Rihanna in a little while...and you won't believe how horrible she looks.)

Roseanne Barr: "Chris Brown uses language of the perpetrator just like every sleazy bastard who ever smacked his wife, kid mother or girlfriend around uses. His lies and excuses make me want to beat the crap out of him."

Christian Siriano: "You know what? I've met Rihanna, she's kind of a diva. I don't think anybody deserves that, but I feel bad for them ... there has to be something that she did to provoke it ... You can't hit a woman."

Kanye: "All I want to say is, it's so devastating. Just as a person, I don't care how famous she is or even if she just worked at McDonald's .. [abuse] should never happen. It should never come to that place."

Kim Kardashian: "I am in shock Rihanna and Chris canceled on this year's Grammy show! I was SO looking forward to seeing both of them. They were essentially going to be the prom queen and king this year!" (Clearly she's a dumbass.)

T.I.: "He cool, you know. I guess he a little concerned about the situation, but he's still the same Chris." (He later backtracked on the comments, saying that he spoke too quickly without knwoing the entire situation.)

No comments: