Thursday, February 19, 2009

Not celebrity news, but super weird

I love posting weird and random stories every now and then (like the Killer Chimp story yesterday), just because...random and weird sh*t rules. This couple in Idaho decided to get married on Valentine's Day, which I find pretty lame. But they made it badass...they got married IN A FUNERAL HOME!! How messed up is that?! It's actually sort of a sweet story -- they ended up meeting at a funeral home while attending grievance counseling for people who lost their spouses, and just hit it off. They married inside the funeral home because, well, they just thought it seemed appropriate.

That's cute, but I gotta say...at first, I was a little thrown off. I thought the couple was The Undertaker and former WWE Diva Ariel.


Makes more sense, doesn't it?

No comments: