Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Update on Ashlee

She conveniently dodged pregnancy questions on TRL...

I'm telling you, if they don't say NO, it means YES.... anything but the word NO is a cop out, a dodging, a YES!!!

She was also very tight lipped when asked about it from the paparazzi walking through the airport on the way to New York with her sister, Jess. Though if those creeps tried to talk to me while they stalked me, I wouldn't answer anything either.

A source at the taping says Simpson dodged the pregnancy question, saying that if all the rumors about her were true, she "would have had a baby by now."

She's due to perform on THE TODAY SHOW on Friday so let's hope she's either ready to admit or someone else puts her on the spot!!

I just have a feeling... I mean, I'm always wrong so who knows.. but I have a feeling






How cute is that shirt? It's one from her line at Wet Seal!!

6 comments:

louisebotting945 said...

i dont think shes pregnant.
and yes, that shirt is WAY cute

katiesexplosions said...

shes not according to pete who said..."There is a witch hunt for people to be pregnant whenever they get engaged in Hollywood," he wrote. "This is all news to me. I can't wait for the story about how I'm really in a gay relationship and this is all just a cover. ... I mean really, this is crazy. ... I mean we're engaged, that's true, and happy about it."

He said that here>>>>>http://www.buzznet.com/web/music/journals/entry/2189191/ashlee-simpson-reportedly-pregnant-but/

louisebotting945 said...

OMG A NEW PERSON POSTED!
yay

Anonymous said...

OH MY FUCKING GOD your wearing Clandestine!!!!!!
atleast now we have some people with good taste in music!

keep posting

Anonymous said...

Kat said, Can't wait for her CD coming out soon ! And she's prego ! got prego on their vacation trip right there in the pool ha ha !! made a baby !! ha ha ! they took a midnight skinny dip !! chow naughty bad Kat ! ha ha !

Miss Manda said...

yeah I read his comment and what she said... I still don't believe them and I don't know why hahaha