Monday, April 14, 2008

Why I'm in love with Hayden Panettiere



Young Hollywood is not lost as long as Hayden Panettiere is around. Just read what she says about being a celebrity and living life in the limelight:

I don’t ever go out. I stay at home. I go from garage to garage, and keep myself out of sight. I love where I live and that I have wonderful friends there and I love what I do, but it really has a major impact on your life. This business is very intrusive. People want to know what you’re doing every day, and it becomes less about your craft and your art, and your love for acting, than it is about when you put food in your mouth, or when you’re walking your dog.”

“The interesting thing to me is, if you think about it, the glamor of Hollywood has been dimmed down by people that don’t necessarily love what they do or their craft. I think people who are mainly in the public eye and deal with this [attention], a lot of them like it and enjoy it. I don’t really enjoy going out, it’s a nightmare in my opinion.


Gorgeous and a good head on her shoulders? I'm taking her home to Mom.

No comments: