Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Where has Johnny Knoxville been you ask? Obvious choice: hospital.


Johnny Knoxville seemed to have moved on from "Jackass" stunts. He left behind Steve-O, Party Boy, and Wee Man for Hollywood. Then "The Dukes Of Hazzard" happened. Now he's back to artificially inseminating cows for the camera.

And a recent stunt left him in the hospital fearing for his wee, man.

Direct from his blog:

"I've just got back from Oklahoma where I was shooting 'Mat Hoffman's tribute to Evel Knievel.' I had a ball, too, even though I almost lost my own balls in the process.

"I don't want to give too much away because it doesn't air until February 23, but let's just say before I did a back-flip on a motorcycle I should have learned how to ride one first.

"I have to go now. I have to empty the (expletive) bag on my leg that I have to wear for the next two weeks until my torn urethra heals."


I blame Jessica Simpson for his demise.

Pretty much cause you can blame everything on Jessica Simpson these days.
The Cowboys losing, global warming, tax fraud, AIDS...

Hope your little man has a speedy recovery, Johnny!

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
louisebotting945 said...

i love jackass...and steve-o is the shit!

Anonymous said...

Kat said, Jackass is tooo much their crazy !! those guys are nuts ! hope you get better guys becareful crazy boys !! take care chow Kat!