Thursday, February 14, 2008

Avril Lavigne in March Maxim! Ow ow hey hey hey!!


Do people say "ow" and "hey" when they think someone's hot by the way? Or do the old Looney Tunes cartoons with the horny wolf that I'm basing that on lead me astray?

Either way -- even though Avril was a diva beeotch backstage when I met her a couple months ago, I'd still... ummm... stare at her Maxim pictures like a perv. She looks good when she's posing --- which is quite often since she's a poser.




And here's that horny wolf by the way just so you don't think I'm totally weird:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

no thank you

louisebotting945 said...

ew. im all set ....i would rather not burn a hole in my eyes looking at that.

Anonymous said...

Kat said, Hey bad girl Avril!! HOT pic's ! good luck! sexy! chow Kat!

Anonymous said...

The girl is beautiful & cute. Too bad she is a rotten blonde cunt.