Friday, February 22, 2008

Spice-y Breaking News!



Insider reports say that Vicki Beckham, .... what? ...oh... we're on good terms. I call her Vicki. Anyways, rumors around Hollywood have been that Posh has been trying to go the completely unconvent
ional diva route, and actually CREATE another child. The mother of 3 tells Ireland Online, last week.

""I'm really feeling the pressure (to have another baby). Every time I go out someone says to me, 'Are you pregnant?'. I have one baby and everyone wants to know when the next one is coming. I have three kids that are so gorgeous. I love them. I do everything for my kids. Three is a lot."

Yea, three is a lot... That is, if you take care of your kids. She's probably got a team of nannies working around the clock. As a matter of fact, she probably came to this country to have the LA Galaxy take care of this kids. Real Madrid wasn't having it!

Here's the REAL DIRT though. Overheard at the Spice Girls concert in Washington DC last night, there was a buzz in the first few rows as an anonymous source told someone close to the dirtydirtdirt.com website, to "watch Victoria, and check out how calculated and 'non-jumping' she is...", and, "she's eating for two...maybe?", leading to this casual insider surmise that.... VICTORIA BECKHAM IS PREGNANT WITH HER FOURTH CHILD.
You heard it here first, on dirtydirtdirt.com, where we don't care about Marc and J-Lo's zombie twins. : ) I'm kidding. Congrats! -k

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kat said, Like I said the star baby boom year ! Congrats to the happy couple & family !! good luck! Congrats ! to the Beckham's !! have fun and enjoy your big brew!! take care chow Kat!

Stench the Swampmonster said...

That baby's first food will be silicone. Oooohhh!! Aoooooohhhhh!!!