Monday, February 25, 2008

Get the Dirt Out, Win an iPod


Here are the details:

I need to get the word out that this little blog (and/or my Daily Dirt video report) exists. It's been growing quickly... but I want to blow it up huge... and I'm an impatient person.

So -- let's do a contest! And I'm gonna make it easy to enter too.

All I ask you to do is send out an email to all your friends, or post a bulletin on Myspace, or a message to all your contacts on Facebook or whatever telling them about this site (and/or the Daily Celebrity Dirt videos). Don't hype it too much. Tell them the truth of why you like it (or why you don't) and why they might like to check it out. That's it.

Then after you do that, send me an email to:
celebritydirt@gmail.com

In the subject type "Get the Dirt Out, Win an iPod."
I'll pick one winner from all the entries one week from today and send them a new iPod Shuffle.

I'm totally going on trust on this one. I'm hoping you'll try to help me get the word out on this stuff, but I'm asking for no proof. :)

Please only one entry per person too. Thanks!!!

Thanks for your help in publicizing the site and the videos... and GOOD LUCK!!!

8 comments:

louisebotting945 said...

good idea!

Anonymous said...

im not even gonnna entre because i no im not gonna win caz u hate me.

Unknown said...

I guarantee the drawing will be absolutely random. It's the only legal way to do it. So although I don't really want you to win. You would have an equal chance as everyone else. :)

Anonymous said...

perfect i already told like a million people! im going to email you right now!

Anonymous said...

is the ipod gonna be pink? PLEEEEAAASE?

Anonymous said...

ok i will spread the word. and after this contest i have a good idea for the next one if you want to do it, but it might take some planning and we would need more people blogging.

Anonymous said...

ok i've been thinking and i have a kick ass plan. i think you will like it. me and louise r going to try and video tape it on wednesday

Anonymous said...

i went spreddin' the word!