Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Amy Winehouse is coming out with her own clothing and make-up line!


The apocalypse is upon us!!!

Amy Winehouse is coming out with her own line of clothing and make-up so fans can copy her "unique" look.
Umm... that would be like if Lynn Spears came out with a parenting book. Oh wait.

A friend says:

“Amy’s style has been copied by girls around the country and there’s a lot of money to be made. It’s a very distinctive look. She wants to bring out a range of cosmetics and fashion products. There could be hairspray, head scarves, liquid eyeliner, perfume."


I'd rather be dressed by a blind elderly woman at a craft fair.
(Mostly because I love hand-knit booties.)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

NO THANKS

louisebotting945 said...

HA no way in hell would anyone see me with her products. and maybe she should fix her teeth first.

Anonymous said...

jeez who would buy that anyway?

Anonymous said...

Ah, the heroine chic look, just without the... chic.

Anonymous said...

GEEEEEZUS LOUISEUS! SHE'S CRAZY!

Anonymous said...

Nice Sweater Vest...

Anonymous said...

KaT SaID, No blankin way would I even buy anything of hers not my style sorry Thanks but no Thanks ! I still don't know how she won Grammy's ? I'm puzzled ? cHoW kAt !