Friday, February 15, 2008

Nelly Furtado IS pregnant!!!


Weird. I put that dumb post up about Nelly Furtado being pregnant with quadruplets and the next day... NANDO BOOM!!!

Nelly Furtado is pregnant.

I swear to God it's not mine.

Nelly Nelly is currently engaged to sound engineer Demacio Castellon. She already has 1 kid, therefore by doing the math this will be her 2nd.

She denied reports of being preggers just a few days ago but a close source told Star Magazine:

"She's not very far along yet, so she's trying to keep the pregnancy under wraps."


So now we know Nelly Nelly has at least one baby in her belly belly. If she ends up with multiples I will start my own 1(900) psychic hotline and rip you off to give you your "power number" of the day.

By the way today your number is 12. That one was free. Next time you pay.

5 comments:

louisebotting945 said...

hahahah r u serious?! that is so creepy,...did you even know anything about it as of yesterday or did u just do that whole thing for a joke?

Anonymous said...

whoah!
psychic much?
that's actually like really, really scary.

i bet u knew about it yesterday.

JonasBrothersLuver9811 said...

Alls I got to say is Jackson has some mad math skills right there. lol

Anonymous said...

Kat said, Well is there any one who is not prego! it's just a star baby boom yr.! good luck Nelly !! all the best !! big fan! chow Kat!

Anonymous said...

Kat said, I just want to say I don't like Nelly blonde she looks better in dark hair! And louisebotting945 and tashalicious193 I know you 2 are just talkin I'm just crackin on Jackson mean disin on louise It's funny thats all no problem I'll stop and laugh to my self. Peace chow Kat!