Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Britney Spears -- New Baby Bump or Bloat???


We tried to take a pledge around here to lay off the Brit.

A) Because she's hit such a damn low that it's kind of moved from funny to taboo.
and
B) Because we were waaaay burnt out on hearing about her.

BUT...

A va-jay-jay shot yesterday... and a possible baby bump today???
Sorry. I couldn't resist to post.

So here's the possible baby bump. She's been dating Adnan Ghalib and it could be the result of some paparazzo lovey time.
Or -- according to her fam -- Britney has piled on the weight since her father Jamie cut her from all drugs (besides those prescribed by a doctor).

Which do you believe???

I'll go with anti-drug gut for $100, Alex.
(click the pic for a better view)

I now re-establish my non-Britney pledge.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going with a newly developed very large breast for $00.50!

Anonymous said...

Kat said, I bet she is , I wouldn't be surprised . good luck Brit. chow Kat!

Anonymous said...

Its like something is stuck in there :-O
BTW, love the Daily Dirt :D

Unknown said...

Thanks lolipoper!!! :---)

(mine has a long nose)

Anonymous said...

Well in this pic, given her prior 2 pregnancies and this being her third, the way her stomach looks, does look like she is pushing 4-5 months, and when these rumars started stirring up that she is pregnant AGAIN, was around 4-5 months ago..

I am an OB/GYN and from what I can tell in this image, she is pregnant.