Sunday, February 24, 2008

I Want YOU for Celebrity Dirt!!!


This is your chance to be a part of Celebrity Dirt's "Daily Dirt!"

If you have a webcam on your computer or laptop or a video camera on your cell phone -- send me a rant!
20 seconds or less... about ANYTHING celebrity and timely... and I might put you in the Friday edition of "The Daily Dirt!"

Every week... more of your rants... if you send 'em.

And I'll probably make fun of you.

Sorry in advance.

But I honestly thank you for your participation. :)

(You'll be seen by over 5,000 and up to 300,000 people so get your game on!!!)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

so if u post it on you tube do you give the link will u put it up

Anonymous said...

I wish I could do that but I don't have a camera phone and I don't think I could do it on my lap top either.

Unknown said...

I would need you to send me your video so I can edit it into the report. If you use your cell phone you can email it directly from the phone to the email address.

Anonymous said...

i'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just read all of the dirt from the past week that i missed b/c my parents wouldn't let me use my computer on vacation. except for checking on the status of j.lo and her babies, which was my excuse to get a really, really quick peek at dirtydirt every day.
until she actually had them, of course.

anyway, im so ready to get back into the DIRTINESS!

Anonymous said...

im BAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! too.

duh im natashas sister.
and ive only been on dirtydirt like once.
but i needed to go back b.c it was basically all she was talking about on our trip.
as soon as we walked in the door she like practically jumped on the computer.
what a freak.
jk luv u

louisebotting945 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
louisebotting945 said...

hahah jess is so funny...you sound just like my sister.

Anonymous said...

yes i am SO FUNNY
10 times funnier than any of my sisters
except 4 my sis kate has the funniest LOOKING pretty much locked down

oops i 4got were identical