Monday, February 18, 2008

Dirt Music -- Jyrojets


We're gonna start up a "Dirty Dirt Dirt Dot Com Song Of the Week" here at the site.
Mostly we'll feature stuff you can't find on the radio but NEED to listen to.
Hear it. Love it? Download it. Hate it? Move on with your life.

This week: Jyrojets "Favorite Thing About Jane"

They're a Scottish band with a kickass sound. The Sun in the UK called them "one of the 7 hottest up-and-coming bands of 2007."
I've been listening to this song on my ipod for almost a year and I'm still psyched when it comes on. Hit play on the media player below for a taste. And comment... like it or not?

Subscribe Free
Add to my Page

4 comments:

kAEdo-k said...

I dig the song. I think, though, that there is a "Whinehouse-ian" amount of narcotics around this band at all times.

Rock!

louisebotting945 said...

eaither im deaf...or just a dumb ass because i couldnt figure out how to make the song play..

Anonymous said...

Kat said, Loved the jyrojets !! luv those Scottish boys !! good luck lads !! chow Kat! Hi louise I clicked on the arrow and it worked for me , and I think it's funny that jackson mean is always dissin on you !! toooo funny ! chow Kat!

louisebotting945 said...

wow what a fag i am...i forgot to turn the volume on!!!

and ya i find it funny how she thinks its makeing me mad or something...when all she does is make me laugh