Sunday, February 17, 2008

Heidi Klum Invites Britney Spears To Live With Her


Some people get cats, some get dogs, but Heidi Klum wants a pet Britney.

She told the Associated Press:

"She can call me and come live in our house with us for a couple of months.

I would help set her straight.

I am sorry when a young person gets thrown so off track.

She has, of course, lived an extremely wild life."


Heidi obviously hates her husband, Seal.
But who doesn't at least hold a little resentment against him for recording "Kiss From A Rose?"



PS -- In other Britney news -- she was seen trying on WEDDING DRESSES yesterday. CLICK HERE for the story and pictures from the slimey paparazzi.

4 comments:

louisebotting945 said...

hahahha ..i would kill myself before letting her live with us.

Anonymous said...

Seal's face looks like he was attacked by a wolverine so I'm sure he can handle having Britney around. As long as she doesn't attack his face too. It's already withstood enough damage.

Great site. Keep the crack comin'.

Jules from Wales

Chrystelle said...

Heidi....have you...umm FREAKING LOST YOUR MIND?

Anonymous said...

Kat said, I think thats soooo nice of Heidi to offer to help Britney !I think thats a good idea , I think Britney needs that ! cause the path shes going down now could be a disaster. Heidi you have a kind heart! good luck Brit ! take care the boys need their mom! chow Kat!