Friday, February 29, 2008

Gavin DeGraw Poll Time!


Gavin DeGraw -- the guy who sang "I Don't Wanna Be (The One Tree Hill Theme)" and "Chariot" will be in the studio with me tomorrow promoting his new CD.

I want to create a classic internet moment with Gavin to drive some hits.

Should I:

A) Get Gavin to punch me hard in the stomache?
B) Sing a beautiful duet with Gavin?
C) Get Gavin to clean the radio station toilets?

VOTE HERE!!! The poll is on the top left of the page! Thanks. BTW -- the video of Gavin doing whatever should be up here Saturday night/Sunday morning.

2 comments:

Chrystelle said...

if it's not to late to vote, let him clean the toilets. I love this guy but I love to be cruel as well. And do not forget to tape it ;)

louisebotting945 said...

he has prob never cleaned out a toilet in his life.