Sunday, February 17, 2008

The 2008 NBA Slam Dunk Contest RULED!!!


Even if you're not an NBA fan, you have to love the slam dunk contest. It may have sucked since the late nineties BUT it's back!!!

Check out this 2 and a half minute video of the highlights. I was watching it live with my Heineken mini-keg and it was awesome!

My mini-keg liked it too.

And we both think the news guy doing this recap that was posted on Youtube blows.

The mini-keg and I agree on everything. We're such good friends.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That superman dunk was nice! A little man-dressed-in-leotard weird but nice!

Jules from Wales

louisebotting945 said...

i think if they wernt all about 100 feet tall making it look wicked easy it would be more interesting..

Anonymous said...

Kat said, ok if I was tall I could get them in the net too duh thats their job they should get it in the net !! just like any other sport thats all they do have lots of practice time to do the best at what they do !!! great work guys !! good luck ! chow Kat!