Thursday, September 20, 2007

Mo' Maps, Mo' Problemz.



That's right kids! If you're hot, and you know literally nothing about the world we live in, outside of reality based TV, and youtube, you TOO can say stuff like this...

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps, and, uh, I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq everywhere like, such as and I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., er, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future for our children."

...And STILL make up to $25,000/per day! Last week, (or was it last month?) dame-du-jour Miss. South Carolina, (no, I don't know her real name, nor to I care to learn it, when I see that she's making a Mazda MX-3 a day!) has been signed to Donald Trump's, agency/bordello, Trump Model Management. I say to her, bravo! Congrats on your new conquest in life, and let me be the first to wish you "the" good luck on your quests braving the subways, and all of those difficult "the" maps, and such. No, I'm sure NYC will welcome you with open arms.

File under: And so on and so forth...

No comments: