Sunday, September 23, 2007

LA Confidentials - Day 2: Some Interviews

Here's a start. I'll update as I have a chance to upload. So far -- no hugey-mega-stars... but some good people from Bones, Nashville, K-Ville, and the upcoming movie "The Comebacks."





I am f*cking SPENT!!! What a looooooong day! I did 20 interviews today - many of which were with people I had never seen before from shows I had never watched. But it was an awesome day too!!! I met a LOT of great people... and a couple eggs too. I can say that I'll DEFINITELY start watching "Bones" and "Back To You." The entire casts of both of them were the best! And "Family Guy" and "American Dad" I'll continue to support as well. We got to sit and watch a table read of an upcoming episode of "American Dad" and it was amazing to watch. And Seth McFarlane is absolutely BRILLIANT! I asked him to comment on some current gossip stories in the voices of some of his characters and he had me rolling. The whole cast of "American Dad" was just really really cool and the easiest interviews I've ever done. I'll put more vids up soon... including a special Celebrity Dirt with comments from the FOX stars as soon as I wake up from a long hibernation when this is all done.

I'll post more interviews from the people you might care about -- and the actors/actresses I loved -- tomorrow... but as for now 2 things are screaming my name: BOOZE and BED! Goodnight.

No comments: