Wednesday, September 5, 2007

The iPod Touch is here!!!


I just bought a brand new iPod this past Sunday at my local Apple store. I was psyched because I always wanted a video iPod... and it has 80 GB. I've been playing with it all week.

But what happens today??? Apple blows my excitement by unveiling the iPod Touch (pictured above)... AND... DROPPED THE PRICE OF THE IPODS (now called iPod Classic) BY $100!!! 3 days after I bought mine! WTF, Apple?!? Thanks for screwing me.

Anyway - the Touch looks pretty cool. It has a Wifi music store and is priced at $300 for 8GB and $400 for 16GB.
Now all 12 readers of this blog can view it on their Touch while listening to me online at kiss108.com at night. Yeah, like any of you have a Touch. And like I actually have 12 readers. Pffft.

1 comment:

Mr. Roboto said...

Aw. poorjacksonblue. ]:

Did you say by $100?
GOTTAGO.
I'm going to buy an Ipod. x]