Sunday, September 9, 2007

Britney Goes Through the Motions At the VMAs


Well the long awaited comeback happened. She got up there... and... flailed.
I was one of those people who - unlike Kanye West - was looking forward to Brit-Brit's comeback. And she just lipsynced hard. But I was sure it was because she was getting ready for some craaaazy Chris Angel shizz... but alas even Chris Angels magic couldn't stop Britney from looking thick from the side. Her face looked pretty dope, but she should have worn more than that! Definitely not fat... don't get me wrong... but not fit either.

Where the F was Chris Angel???

Overall she looked uncomfortable, moved as much as Mount Rushmore, and didn't do anything special -- so I give her comeback performance... a D.

Love the song... hated the shite performance.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

agreed. I'm a huge Britney fan, always have been, and even I was disappointed. I'm hoping the rumored 2nd performance will be kick ass.

Who created all the hype I wonder, about the Chriss Angel thing and all that? Why didn't she come out and say it wasn't true so we didn't expect too much?

Sigh. Still love her, love the song, but that wasn't classic Britney.

Kristina said...

I totally agree. I was expecting this to be the big comeback and it really wasn't. She didn't look like she was into it much at all.

I do like the song however she just needed more energy for it.

Lastly, whoever did her hair needs a new job. It was horrible. I mean I know she didn't have much but still.

Anonymous said...

Also that Sarah Silverman girl was WAY out of line. What a total biatch! Britney should have run out on stage and beat the crap outta her, that would have been a VMA moment to remember.