Saturday, September 8, 2007

Headlines & Links for the weekend!



Bazaar Magazine photoshopped the HELL out of Anne Hathaway - before and after! (POTP)

Foxy Brown is going to the slammer! (Smack)

Tyra Banks looks like an emu. (Candy)

AWESOME!  The View gets a new host that I've never seen before in my life... besides every once in a while on The View.  Yeah... I occassionally tune in.  I have little to no life. (Yuddy)

MUST WATCH!  "Internet People: the Cartoon" (Popbytes)

Paris Hilton sueing Hallmark over dumbing greeting card EVER! (Bump)

People HATE Gwen's new clothing line! (Beet)

Jessica Simpson is gonna strain her neck posing so hard! (Gabby)

Look at Carrot Top now!!!  If you dare insult him again, he'll KILL you!!! (Hollywood)

My homepage! (Jackson Blue Show)

The Celebrity Dirt Blog (Dirty

No comments: