Thursday, May 1, 2008

What Does Metro Station and Hannah Montana Have in Common?


Apparently siblings?? Miley Cyrus' half-brother is a vocalist/guitarist in Metro Station! I never knew!!! Am I the only person who didn't know this? Be honest. haha

Maybe the name should have given it away... Trace Cyrus. They look nothing alike but they share a last name and a musical talent, so I believe it :)

Metro Station was started by Trace Cyrus and Mason Musso in 2006 after their mothers introduced them to each other on the set of the TV series Hannah Montana in which their younger siblings Miley Cyrus and Mitchel Musso perform.

Well if you already knew this, ignore but I learned something today! Haha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha ya... ur the only one that didn't know!

old news
lol

ITS OK!

Miss Manda said...

hahahaha jadd didnt either, so least i wasnt alone hahaha

Anonymous said...

I had no idea until yesterday, so you arent the only one!

Haha