Thursday, May 8, 2008

Did Jason Castro want to go home?

In quite possibly one of the stupidest things I've ever read, TMZ is reporting that Jason Castro may have sent America a message to vote him off of Idol. After Castro sang (if you can even call it that) Bob Marley's I Shot the Sheriff and got humiliated by Simon, Jason mouthed two words while Seacrest was giving out his number.

Now, to me and everyone else in America, Jason said, "Vote! Vote!" But to TMZ, who apparently has now resorted to trying to create their own drama to put on their website, Jason said, "Don't vote!"

I decided to put my keen CSI skills to work and analyze the video tons of times on YouTube. After checking out Castro's mouth more times than I'd care to, it's pretty obvious that he said "Vote! Vote!" If you're that interested, you can check out the video below and fast forward to the end. But just look at Castro's lips and mouth placement when he starts saying the first word. His teeth are over his bottom lip. Now say "vote" outloud and feel where your teeth are. Now try saying "don't" outloud. If your teeth are over your bottom lip when you try saying "don't," then you have some effed up teeth and should see your dentist.

Listen TMZ, I might think Jason Castro is a kiddie-toucher-to-be, but I don't think he's dumb enough to ask to be eliminated.

1 comment:

Miss Manda said...

take that kiddie toucher part out or we are NOT friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!