Monday, May 12, 2008

Nick Bollea Going to Jail


Bollea, more known as Nick Hogan, has been sentence to 8 months in jail for reckless driving last year. He pleaded no contest and was sentenced to the following:

- 5 Years Probation
- 8 Months in Jail
- 500 Hours of community service, no buyout available
- 3 Years of Drivers License suspension
- No alcohol for 5 years
- DUI school completed within the first year of probation
- Paying court costs.

Seems like alot but compared to the punishment his passenger is paying, the above listed is nothing. His passenger/friend has barely talked since the accident and may be paralyzed forever. Though I feel bad for both. It must be hard to live with that.

After being sentenced, Nick has stated, "I would like to apologize to the Grazianos and to my family for the accident. Every single day I think about the accident and about John," Bollea said in court. He then turned around to look at the Graziano family and said: "I will never ever be able to say I'm sorry enough."

I hope John's condition drastically improves and both kids can move on from it.

No comments: