Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Kim Kardashian Does NOT Look Like This Girl


Ew. What has Kim K ever done to allow this to go on?!?!?!?!

THIS WOMAN thinks she looks like Kim K. And the sad part is, she got away with it... for a little while....claiming to be Kim Kardashian, she got paid to show up at a club in Houston -- then sat in a corner, and did nothing.

Kim is NOT happy...on her official site, she states:

Hi Everyone,

I am angry and disappointed to hear that people are going around a Houston, Texas, nightclub pretending to be me and pretending to work with me, lying and conning my friends and fans.

A man in Houston has been selling tickets and promoting me and my image without my permission - and you know who you are - and taking a look-a-like to clubs pretending to be me, but hiding behind dark sunglasses and curtains - refusing to meet or speak to anyone. THIS IS NOT ME!

The truth is, I was not in Houston this week and have no plans to come to Texas until the end of June.

I am so so sorry that there are bad people in this world who take advantage of you and me, but I promise when I am going to appear somewhere you can check it’s authenticity on my website.

So Houston - I love you and I’m sorry!!!! Please spread the word about these con artists!



Seriously, how did she not even mention that this woman isn't 1/11th as hot as she is... that's what would bother me the most hahahaha just kidding ;) I'd take anybody trying to be me as a huge compliment... hahaha

1 comment:

louisebotting945 said...

i didnt take the time to read all that....but WTF? that person/thing is sooo ugly...looks nothing like kim...i dont think anyway..