Thursday, May 15, 2008

Maxim Hot List


I just don't really agree with it this year... Actually I do agree with the top spot, Marissa Miller, the Victoria Secret model who could be Jessica Simpson's twin. She was also on the cover of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit this year. But after that, I'm not feeling the list. Lindsay Lohan, Buffy the Vampire Slayer?!?!, Jessica Biel with her yellow bleached hair... I don't know!! How bout Megan Fox, Leona Lewis (you know I had to) or even Angelina?!?! Jeeeeeeez. Gisele didn't even make the list which is weird considering she is the highest paid model with 35 million this year. She and Tom were also bumped from the InTouch magazine's MOST BUFFEST COUPLE title by Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake. Has she reached her peak? Though it was a 35 million dollar peak, not bad...

No comments: