Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Jessica Simpson's Country Debut


Eeeeeeeeeek! It's finally here, I've been waiting a whole year to hear this. haha Jessica Simpson has debuted her new single, Come On Over and i lovvvvve it! She's gone country and I think she's done it well. What do you think???


Click Here For First Listen


Here are some online reviews so far:

Jessica Simpson is releasing a new country album this summer, and the first single 'Come On Over' has hit country radio today. The song is actually good and I was quite surprised. Usually when singers in other genres try to touch country - they don't pull it off, but Jessica seems to have found her niche with this - it's great!

• Source: OnlineMusicBlogs.net

I know, I know -- when I first heard that Jessica Simpson was recording a country album, I almost threw up in my mouth too. But then I listened to "Come On Over," her new single, and...

I really liked it!!

She sounds great, without all the crazy riffs she's best known for, and the song was a totally infectious, flirty country tune.

Kudos Simpson.

• Source: americanidolamericanidol.blogspot.com

Here we have the new single from Ms. Jessica Simpson. She has been hard at work on her new "Country" album!! I think it's good for her to do country as her voice suits it very well and i think what made her want to do this is her hit song "With You". Enjoy!!!

• Source: totoinilation.blogspot.com

Jessica Simpson has gone country! And I like! Jess’ rumored first single is called “Come on Over” and it will appear on the singers first country album. This is a warm sound for her. She is from Texas, can’t get more country than that!

• Source: Neon Limelight





I hope she pulls it off :)

No comments: