Friday, May 9, 2008

The Newlyweds...


a pic of Nick and Mariah at their first public appearance together as a married couple :) Taken last night at the Time 100 Party in NYC. Do they work or do they seem awkward? I can't decide.. they do look happy so that's the most important thing I guess! Here's a few quotes from Mariah's interview in PEOPLE magazine:

"From the first time we sat down to discuss the video at the Beverly Hills Hotel, we connected," Cannon said. "We had so much in common spiritually, and we laugh at the same things. I didn't have to put on my Mac Daddy suave mode. I was able to be myself with her. We are both eternally 12 years old."

They began a whirlwind romance, and raised eyebrows when Carey was seen sporting a huge diamond ring on her finger at the Tribeca Film Festival premiere of her movie "Tennessee," in which she plays a waitress. Carey said she told "only about four people" about the wedding.

Were Carey's friends surprised?

"Some were, but some weren't," she said. "One thing (few people) knew was we got tattoos a few weeks earlier. So anyone who saw my (Mrs. Cannon) tattoo wasn't surprised." Chiming in, Cannon said, "To me rings are special and exciting, but tattoos mean more than anything. They're forever and ever. They professed our love."

INTENSE! HAHA

No comments: