Thursday, May 29, 2008

Kristen Dunst: not an alcoholic, just depressed


E! Online's Mark Malkin caught up with Kirsten Dunst to chat about her latest stint in rehab. Everyone assumed it was for alcohol, but Kirsten set the record straight.

I didn’t go to Cirque Lodge for alcohol abuse or drug abuse, I went there for depression. It was a good six months before I decided to go away. I was struggling, and I had the opportunity to go somewhere and take care of myself. I was fortunate to have the resources to do it. My friends and family thought it was a good idea, too. But I didn't know where to go. My doctor recommended Cirque Lodge.

I can understand why she'd be depressed. No one really cares about her, and the only thing she's done in the last 5 years is make the Spiderman movies. And she has wicked chicken legs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The girl has pretty blonde hair & really nice legs.