Thursday, May 1, 2008

What are your American Idol Predictions?

Everyone talks about March Madness and picks their brackets of who they think will advance with each game and win -- well, I say we do something like that right here on dirtydirtdirt.com (cheap plug!)

We'll call it Celebrity Dirt Idol Elimination (because sadly, that's the best I could come up with). So we're down to the Final Four: Jason Castro, David Archuleta, David Cook, and Syesha Mercado. Here's the deal -- post your picks for eliminations for the next 2 weeks, then your pick for the next American Idol! For example, here are my picks:

Next week: Syesha is eliminated, leaving David Cook, David Archuleta, and Jason Castro

Week after: David Cook is eliminated, leaving David Archuleta and Jason Castro

American Idol: David Archuleta

I'm sure a ton of you think I'm nuts for not putting David Cook in the final two, but here's my reasoning. Jason and David Archuleta have the teeny-bopper vote, and if you look at last night, David Cook was in the Bottom Three when he clearly out-sang everyone there.

So what are your picks?! The winner will get...well, an ego boost and maybe something else too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Syesha gone next bc i haatee her!
[The bottom 2 should have been Carly David and David]
BOTTOM 3: Jason David and David.
Bottom 2: David and David.
WINNER: DAVID COOK

Jadd said...

I'm gonna think you mean Top 3 and Top 2, but I think David Cook is just too obvious of a pick.

Anonymous said...

Next week .. Jason goes, Then Syesha ..

I'm going with David vs David for the title .. God I hope that little drama club fag doesn't win!!

GO DAVID COOK!

Jadd said...

Oh man, if you're talking about Archuleta, you just started a war with Miss Manda.