Monday, May 5, 2008

Simon Predicts the Idol Finale...



he says it'll be a DAVID VS. GOLIATH finale... as in LITTLE DAVID VS. BIG DAVID.. haha yes, he thinks it'll be Archuleta and Cook. "You're going to have a real scrap," he predicts. "The winner will really depend on what song they sing on the night." It's going to be a close one...

He also revealed how he got to this prediction. "If I was a betting man, I wouldn't put my money on Syesha. She is a good singer. She is solid. She will be very happy with where she got. For me, I just haven't had that incredible moment from her yet."

But the even better comment from him was, "If [Jason Castro] looked like the Hunchback of Notre Dame, he still wouldn't be in the competition, would he?" Hahahaha I don't think that's fair because I think his voice is better than Brooke's but what do I know?

Though I know Jadd agrees. sigh. Kinda scary that the finale is coming up fast. Idol will be coming to an end in about 2 weeks! Sigh, what will I do with my life in the off season?!?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

david archuleta for the win.