Thursday, May 1, 2008

CONFIRMED: MARIAH CANNON? haha

ACCESS HOLLYWOOD is reporting that Mariah and Nick Cannon are definitely engaged. I can't even comprehend this. When were they even dating besides stories surfacing last month of them hanging out?? Haha How can I be so out of the loop on these two? I thought I had hollywood couples on lock down but I guess I'm not as good as I thought I was so anyways...

HOW AWESOMELY BAD IS THIS... NICK CANNON GAVE THE SAME RING HE GAVE TO HIS OLD FIANCEE TO MARIAH!! HE GAVE IT TO VICTORIA SECRET MODEL, SELITA Ebanks, ONLY A YEAR AGO!! The guy moves fast...He had given the ring to Selita only after 3 months of dating. They broke up in October and now, 6/7 months later, he's giving it to Mariah. DOESN'T MARIAH REMIND YOU OF THE TYPE THAT WOULD BE TOO DIVALICIOUS TO ACCEPT A REGIFTED RING?!?! I wonder if she knew before this surfaced... I'd expect her to want a one of a kind butterfly shaped diamond or something. haha Though if the ring is a family heirloom or something, I can see regiving it, it's gorgeous. But if not, seriously, Nick come on...


Selita wearing ring on left, Mariah wearing ring on right.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool