Thursday, December 11, 2008

Okay, I have NO idea what's going on with T.R. Knight


Us Magazine is reporting that T.R. Knight has actually decided to stick it out on Grey's Anatomy and not leave the show. Of course, that's what we reported from the start, then heard that it was just disaster control from his rep and that T.R. actually wanted to leave. So honestly, I have NO clue what's going on with him right now, but as soon as I find out for sure, I'll let you know.

On the other end of the spectrum though, Brooke Smith, who was let go from the show a few weeks ago, said that Grey's was a "good experience" and that "there's no hard feelings." Holy dramafest, Batman!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope TR does end up leaving for something better. The show has become an absolute joke since Brooke was let go. All the actors on the show deserve so much better.