Thursday, December 18, 2008

Brian Giles a woman beater?

I don't wanna say I don't believe this, considering this wouldn't be the first time a Major League Baseball player beat his wife (hello David Justice, who beat his then-wife Halle Berry about 10 years ago), but San Diego Padres' outfielder Brian Giles is being accused of not only verbally and physically abusing his ex-girlfriend Cheri Olivera, but causing a miscarriage. Video has surfaced of a man that's supposed to be Brian walking into a bar and grabbing Cheri by the hair, then bringing her to a back room and slapping her to the ground. But I don't know...I can't picture someone in the public eye being dumb enough to beat their significant other in public, which makes me doubt that it's him. Check out the video below.

No comments: