Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Elisabeth Hasselbeck bitchyness finally catches up to her


Elisabeth Hasselbeck's totally bitch-osity made her look like such an A-hole that it makes me smile to report this story. At the start of yesterday's The View, she was complaining about how she wasn't invited to the annual White House Christmas party.

I love Christmas cards. I love getting them. There is one in particular that I usually like, and it's an invitation to the White House Christmas party. Not the big one but the 20th one down the road that you get the leftovers at the party. I'd be going to that one. No invitation this year.

Turns out something got messed up along the way and she actually was invited to the party. She got a call from the White House after The View saying that she had been on the invitation list and they were sorry that the invite never made it to her. If I were on the staff that takes care of the party, I would've told her to F-off.

No comments: