Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Has Kate Hudson been misleading on how long she's been single?


I'm not saying that she was lying about being single in any way when I reported on her reaction to pregnancy rumors on Friday, but Kate Hudson made it sound like she's been single for a while, regardless of the men she's been linked to. But in a recent interview with In Style magazine with her friend and designer, Stella McCartney, it's mentioned she's only been single for 2 weeks.

Stella: You're a hot ticket! You've always been in demand.
Kate: I feel good in relationships ... but it's also the first time I've ever taken a step back and gotten a new perspective. So I've made a conscious decision to try to stay single as long as possible.
Stella: Yeah, babe, I know! What's it been -- all of two weeks? Congratulations!
Kate: Exactly. I'm just trying to be an adult on my own.

If anything, I suppose it's a message to everyone that even though you may think girls are crazy for always feeling the need to be in relationships, celebrities are just as nuts.

No comments: