Friday, December 12, 2008

Kerry Collins wants to be a songwriter


There's been a few two-sport athletes throughout the years, the two most-known are Bo Jackson and Deion Sanders, who both played pro baseball and pro football.Tennessee Titans' Quarterback Kerry Collins wants to throw his name into the double-dipping athletes, but in a totally different way. Kerry said on top of being a QB, he wants to become a country songwriter.

I get a song idea in my head or some words or phrases. There will be times when I find myself just racking my brain trying to think of more material to go along with it.

Reminds me of the scene in Major League 2 when Cleveland Indians' catcher Rube Baker has some trouble throwing the ball back to the pitcher, so the coaches have him memorize the articles in Playboy and Frederick's of Hollywood to get his mind off of the game. Now we know why the Titans are kicking so much ass this season.

No comments: