Friday, December 12, 2008

Diddy comments on Biggie flick


Diddy got a sneak peek of the movie Notorious about his best friend Christopher "Notorious B.I.G." Wallace, which hits theaters on January 13th, and was blown away by it. No critics have released their reviews yet, but Diddy beat them all to the punch.

Truth be told, I was blown away by the movie. I was entertained by the movie. The movie is what was happening. Can't no critics speak on it. I'm telling you, that's my life right there. That's what it was. That's what was happening. At the end of the movie, it messed me up. I was messed up for two weeks. It made you miss him in the right way. It made you count your blessings. It's definitely a tear-jerker. It's definitely a movie you're gonna be dancing in, crying in, you're gonna love it. You're gonna wanna see it again.

I used to be a huge Biggie fan, and now I'm pretty jacked up to see this flick.

No comments: