Monday, January 19, 2009

Amy Winehouse doesn't want to divorce Blake


I gotta say, I can't figure out Amy Winehouse for the life of me. Last week, she was seen all over rugby player Josh Bowman, saying she's found love again and she's off the drugs for good, and now she's saying she loves Blake and wants to wait for him to get out of jail.

I still love my Blake. I won't let him divorce me. He's still in jail but the moment he comes out I'll be there waiting for him. While Blake is in jail I'm still gonna have a good time -- he can't do much about it. But once he comes out we'll be together again. I love him because he's just like me. Blake is the male version of me. We're perfect for each other.

But rumors are going crazy about Blake filing for divorce once he's out of the slammer for Amy's infidelity. What a drugged up couple of skanks.

No comments: