Friday, January 30, 2009

Jillian Barberie thinks Fox sucks...and MORE!!!


Hey Taylor, update your site so I don't have to keep coming up with clever things on your link! (celeb news)

Jillian Barberie is SUPER heated. (smack)

Ashton Kutcher is gonna kill you if you're his neighbor. (candy)

This is a creepy Rihanna look-alike. (ayyyy)

Lily Allen wants to bone your grandpa. (POTP)

Tim Hasselbeck gives his wife Elisabeth the "QB Sneak." (gabby)

Pamela Anderson is in love...and not with Tommy Lee for the 482nd time! (bitten)

Ric Flair attacked by a bear?! (wrestling)

2 comments:

Eyden said...

I'll be jumping on the bandwagon soon. Like I said, I just started school and am working on some other blogs, but again, I'll be updating the celebrity site soon. :)

Anonymous said...

Technology really has become completely integrated to our existence, and I can say with 99% certainty that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as the price of memory drops, the possibility of uploading our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I dream about all the time.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://kwstar88.livejournal.com/491.html]R4[/url] DS SysBro)