Friday, January 23, 2009

Andy Dick is tri-sexual?


Andy Dick is absolutely f*cking nuts, and that's why most people love him. So when he comes out and does things like telling Tyra Banks that he's tri-sexual, everyone gets a kick out of it. Andy says he's tri because he'll literally try any and everything, plus the straight and gay communities don't really accept him.

I'll try anything. I really have tried everything, except nothing with animals. There's only room for one animal -- that would be me. I say, 'I'm bi, my love knows no gender,' and the straight community says, 'Oh right, that's just a cover-up -- you're gay!' And the gay community says, 'Yeah right, that's just a cover-up -- you're gay.' They both want to push me gay.

Andy can currently be seen on the VH1 show Sober House, which is a spin-off of sorts of Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew. Andy actually said it was tough to be in the Sober House since he wasn't allowed to have sex. Poor fella.

No comments: