Monday, January 19, 2009

Kendra Wilkinson apologizes to Hugh Hefner


Kendra Wilkinson was a total dummy and spilled the beans to Us magazine last week about her life with Hugh Hefner. She admitted that she used to cheat on Hef all the time, saying that she'd have to sneak away from the Playboy mansion at times to get laid, since Hef apparently didn't give her enough of it. She also talked a little smack about Holly Madison and Bridget Marquardt, talking about how they treated her and stuff. Well, Kendra has come out and apologized for hurting Hef, and even went to see Hef in person apparently to apologize.

I'm really bad at interviews and anyone who knows me knew I meant no harm. I'm a goofball. I'm very sorry to have hurt Hef. Playboy made me who I am, and Hef has done more for me than anyone else. In my heart, I will always love Hef and Playboy. Hef was hurt, but he understands. He knows me...

She's lucky she has her looks, because her brains are on a permanent vacation.

No comments: