Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Did Jennifer Love Hewitt cheat on her ex-fiance?


We reported a few weeks ago that Jennifer Love Hewitt and Ross McCall went through a random and sudden split just months before their wedding. Jennifer even had a wedding dress picked out and purchased...that's how close it was. But apparently, she's had some other random and abrupt breakups, at least according to a pop reject.

Former LFO'er Rich Cronin trashed J-Love and talked about how she started hooking up with other guys shortly after she bought him a promise ring. I find that hard to believe for some reason, not that I'm BFF with Jen, but that just doesn't sound like something a girl would do. Then again, nothing surprises me about girls. Either way, I'm thinking Rich should mind his own business and keep his trap shut. And before any of you tell me to get off his back because he has cancer, shut the hell up. That has nothing to do with this story.

No comments: