Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Oprah was almost a Senator?


The Illinois Governor who has caused a bunch of drama because he was going to auction off President Obama's Senate seat, Rod Blagojevich, was on Good Morning America yesterday and said that he considered naming Oprah Winfrey to the seat. Oprah had absolutely no idea about it until she watched GMA. Her BFF Gayle King called her during her radio show to get some reaction comments from her.

My plan was to get up and watch Good Morning America and work out and then I just thought, 'Let me just lay here another half hour.' If I had been watching, as I normally watch -- from the treadmill, I would have fallen off the treadmill. I'm pretty amused by the whole thing.

Oprah told Gayle she wouldn't have taken the seat because she has no time between all of her jobs, but that she thought she could do a pretty kickass job.

No comments: