Monday, January 26, 2009

"CSI" actor attacked on subway


CSI:NY actor Gerald McCullouch, who plays Bobby Dawson on the show, was attacked on a subway in the middle of the night over the weekend. Gerald apparently was just sitting in his seat working on his laptop when some random douche walked in front of him and tried to swipe his laptop. Lucky for Gerald, aside from acting, he's also a pretty decent boxer.

It was about 2 AM... The train was pulling into the Utica Blvd. station when I noticed someone cross in front of me. Just as the doors opened, he reached for [my] laptop. I guess he thought he'd grab it and dash out the door, but I gave him a body shot to the chest. That's when he pulled a kitchen knife out of a plastic bag. This thing must have had a blade 10 inches long. The other passengers started running out the door into the next car. I still had my headphones on with music blaring. I yelled at the top of my lungs, 'Get the f*ck away from me!' That's when the knife came down into my back. I don't know whether he lost his grip or what, but the blade didn't penetrate my leather jacket. We were in each other's face. I think I punched him again as the doors closed and the train started leaving the station. I'm watching MTA workers on the platform looking in. I thought, 'Great, now I'm alone in this car with him.

The engineer ended up stopping the train halfway out of the station and employees got him off the train just as 10 cops flew in and arrested Gerald's attacker. Don't f*ck with CSIs!!!

No comments: