Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Zac Efron is the worst boyfriend ever


While Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efron were leaving a London theater last week, Vanessa got hit in the face during some commotion involving a drunk guy. Apparently he staggered the wrong way and was blocking the entrance into Zac and Vanessa's van, so the bodyguard shoved him out of the way. Of course, that started a tussle, and Vanessa ended up getting a huge scratch and was bleeding. Meanwhile, her lovely boyfriend Zac had no idea what was going on.

I just heard about it. I was just focused on [the] van door - I've gotta get to it. I got in the van and we drove away... I don't remember getting harassed.

How do you NOT notice a drunk guy in a scuffle with your bodyguard and your girlfriend getting hit in the face? What an idiot.

No comments: