Friday, October 31, 2008

Nicole Kidman emotional over daughter


If you want to meet a proud and happy mother, look no further than Nicole Kidman. Apparently, she's so happy and excited about her daughter, Sunday Rose, that it brings her to tears.

I'm raw and emotional. I cry even thinking of her. But they are tears of joy. Because I suppose I never thought I would get to to have it. To have been given it so late in life -- I'm so ready for it. I think giving birth to a child, as a woman, is what we're born to do. I don't mean that to sound sexist, because many women don't get to do it, and I thought I was one of them. But at the same time, if you are given that gift, it's an extraordinary thing.

Hmm...nothing like admitting that you: 1) Are a fantastic candidate for some pills to calm you down, and 2) Believe women are good for nothing more than popping babies out.

No comments: