Monday, October 27, 2008

Pearl Jam frontman cleans himself


Well, in a story that will cover WAYYY too much info, Pearl Jam frontman Eddie Vedder has decided to clean up his act, and that includes cleaning out his colon. Eddie has been pretty public about starting The Master Cleanse, which is supposed to...umm..."clear out" your entire body.

It's a heavy detox, so nothing in my belly except water, salt and cayenne pepper. I'm doing the Master Cleanse, which also means I'm not smoking. I haven't smoked for four days. This is probably the first phone conversation I've had in 10 years where I haven't had a smoke. It's like trying to talk without using adverbs.

Eddie said its' just time for him to clean up his act. What better way to start than by cleaning out the ole poop shoot?

No comments: